Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bring it on...

This morning, The Amazing Mediocre Gatsby wrote a blog all about what he would do for the love of his life... It's pretty good and has inspired me to try something.

Do you know that after almost a full year of blogging, I'm only on 1 person's blog roll? And that person had me on even before I started the blog itself? The one person who believes in me is Gatsby but I'd like to think there are more...

I want to be on your blog roll!

If fact I am willing to do almost anything to make that happen... Post your idea's as to what it might take, and I'll give it my best shot.

Oh, and I also noticed that I got bumped up 1 notch on Gatsby's list, so I guess he gets to make a request as well! Thanks Gats

5 comments:

  1. I am sorry for the sin of omission. Please visit my blog and you will se that I have taken steps to rectify.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem guys!! But #2 on the list? Not that I'm complaining, I am just very grateful! Thanks

    I figured I could have some fun with this two, but so far noone has taken the sadistic approach...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right, you were on my roll before you even had a blog. I kept thinking why doesn't this guy whever he is just start a blog already? And I like your blog, man.

    Getting readers and getting those readers to comment and/or link to you is a tricky thing.

    It's so random, it can be frustrating.

    I bet I can get Esteban to lobby for you though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. B has you linked now too.

    And I didn't ask him to do it either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet!!! Thanks B!!

    And Gats, even though you didn't ask!

    ReplyDelete