Thursday, October 22, 2009

True Story

I have a friend from my tri club who owns his own car wash business.

He posted this on Facebook last night...

So this old man at the carwash is complaining that the $5 wash doesn't include the dryers at the end. He says and I quote "For $5 I wanted a blow job too like the one by my house." I immediately say "I'm not sure of the going... rates, but I think that will cost substantially more than $5 around here."

He then followed up with....

I was amazed. I held a straight face the whole time. He didn't get what he was saying for 20-30 seconds then just turned and drove away.

I'm still killing myself laughing over the whole thing... However if that didn't get you going, try this one on... It's not a true story - at least not that I'm aware of, but all credit goes to my good friend E for the find...

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I turned the sound way down so that the kids I babysit before school couldn't hear it, but I couldn't completely contain my laughter. Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I myself got it from my friend Francesca. And this reminds me of the time I went to Home Depot and asked for a screw. Just as I said, I realized what I'd said, but the HD guy was totally unphased, and walked to the isle where I could get screws to my heart's content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks E! That brought back a rather childish high school memory... Wondering the halls asking the girls if they wanted a screw, while carrying one concealed in my hand....

    Ha ha ha!!

    Man was I ever an uber-geek!!

    ReplyDelete