Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Report

Folks, I'm afraid Lt. Dangle was unable to make an appearance this year... I've been kinda swamped with work, and though I did try, all the places I looked had neither a short, wavy blond wig, nor a mustache.

But let me vow that at this time next year, I will have grown out my hair (It's currently buzzed due to race season.) and I shall grow facial hair, both of which I shall have bleached the day before Halloween, and Gosh Dang it, I am going to win the costume contest at work next year!

So, instead, out of options, I went to work as Road Kill today. White stripes adorned the left side of my entirely black outfit to make the road, while on the right a small stuffed skunk toy was taped to my shirt with tire imprinted red duct tape.

About half the people who saw me figured it out, and even then it still seemed kinda lame.

Anyway, so while young Ms. Morgan Mouse is likely relieved that I did not inflict myself upon the world in a police belt and teeny weeny shorts, I feel like I need to offer the rest of you some kind of consolation.

I found the following video on another blog.

It's an active, practicing Mormon girl who is also a comedian... As I started watching, I was wondering if non-mormons would even find this funny. It's always a little tricky with stuff like Mormon comedy, since many of the jokes are the inside kind.

Folks, have no fear however...

If you watch the video, you may find the first part funny, or you may not...

You need to get through it though to get to the end.

I don't care if you're gay, straight, atheist, Jehovah's Witness or some confused Islmo-fascist....

You will literally laugh your arse off watching this video...

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm glad you chose road kill as your alternative costume, not a fortune cookie ;)

    ReplyDelete