Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Throwing off Scrooge!

So you know how I said I was having a real hard time with Christmas Carols this year?

I still am, but I've found a couple of exceptions which I wanted to share.

The first actually comes with video from the source, but embedding is disabled. So you can either watch the audio only version below, or you can click here. The graphics are worth the extra click though, and you can come back and watch the others when you're done!

1. Oh Holy Night by Eric Cartman



2. Oi to the World by No Doubt



3. Carol of the Bells by The Trans Siberian Orchestra

I couldn't find a decent video of this, but this one isn't half bad. There's about 3 and half minutes of built up to it, but I enjoyed that. If you don't just skip forward to about 3:30.



I've gotta go see TSO one of the years. Their show looks phenomenal.

Happy Solstice Everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I would only add this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrd9p47MPHg

    ReplyDelete