No - don't worry, I'm not going anywhere!!
It seems like there were some issues with my new blog, and so I've decided to try and get those 100% resolved, before doing an official cut-over to it. I'm going to keep them both in sync for the next little while, while I work those bugs, kinks and other things out, and then I still need to determine if it is indeed the right move to make.
I like the idea of having more control over my content and the layout of my blog, but with that control comes the need for more maintenance, and administrative type stuff.
Oh, decisions, decisions!!