Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tired of Living

Don't worry folks... I'm not contemplating suicide!

Actually it's kind of the opposite situation... I'm ready to live, to do more, to experience more. I had the thought that perhaps I'm spending too much time obsessing with stuff that I shouldn't be wasting time on - my disenfranchisement with religion and politics in particular, and not enough on things which matter.

It's kind of a somber topic, and I'm not even really sure what the answer is... Maybe it was just the fact that 4:30 is way to early for a person to be awake.

And now for something completely different...

I have a friend on facebook, with exactly the same name as me. I think we're related a couple of generations back, although clearly his side of the family got the superior athletic genes... I believe he plays for the South African National Baseball team, while I'm just a middle of the pack weekend warrior. I requested the friendship just because it looks funny when either of us comment or interact with the other. Maybe that's kind of juvenile...

Anyway, he had the following on his status this morning. I thought it was kinda cool, so I took him up on his challenge, and thought I would do it here too...

Here it is:

1 question, 1 chance, 1 honest answer. You can ask me 1 question. Any question no matter how crazy, wrong or weird it is. No catch but i dare you to post this on your status and see what people ask you..

Since we're not on facebook, you can either ask your question in a comment or shoot me an email... question at urbankoda dot com

Depending on what kinds of questions get asked, I may even publish some of them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment