Friday, February 27, 2009

Quote of the Week...

This was said by Brian Williams last night on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, whilst discussing members of the US House of Congress...

"A 200lb Chimpanzee in an inappropriate relationship in Connecticut causes these people to jump all over monkey legislation, and you act surprised?!?!"

On other news, I had some high hopes for my buddy, Mack the Imam on this blog. Sadly, it's looking like he may not make it through the remainder of today. I'll post updates as they become available.

2 comments:

  1. Mack the Imam? I think I missed a post somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mack the Imam - check here. You may recognize the picture...

    He was a friend of mine, I was going to have as a guest blogger to help moderate my views. He's the ultra conservative, religious zealot type. Sadly he died, a rather ignominious death last Friday. Details and an appropriate obituary will likely follow shortly.

    ReplyDelete