Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Political Leanings

I used to consider myself a Republican because I liked the platform on which the party was based.

Recently the republican press secretary release a statement which closed with this: "despite the difficult political environment, people continue to be attracted to the fundamental ideals of the Republican Party."

I don't know if the Republicans have any fundamental ideals, with the exception of trying to screw the American people as much as they can.

I wanted to get some T-Shirts printed last year that said, "Republicans for Hillary, At least we'll know up front we're going to get screwed."

This is why I like the Libertarians, they stand for lower taxes, smaller government and more freedom.

Before you knock the rest of their platform however, go read through it on their site. They make a very clear logical argument for their side.

I like them, and will likely vote that way.

You can vote for whomever you want...

That's the America I want to live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment