Monday, November 22, 2010

Feeling Punchy

It's funny how life works. I had a great weekend, but it had crappy parts as well. Last week I was feeling like I was finally escaping religion, and then I got sucked in again.

So while blogging about that, and lamenting other aspects of my life I would like to change, I felt the need to post something funny - or rather punchy - if punchy means, what I think it means...

This is a selection from a play list I have on YouTube, which I've entitled my R-Rated Favorites. The common theme amongst the videos, all of the musical variety, seems to be the F-word.

So I think it goes without saying that the following should not be listened to by minors - I would say viewed, but it's a static picture, and it's just not that offensive.

I think I shall dedicate this post to TGIAA, seeing as we share a love for this comedic genius!

4 comments: