Monday, June 28, 2010

OMG!!!

I just got home from the track... I did 1.5 miles barefoot and the rest in my shoes!

As I walked in, and was taking off my shoes, a news story about Immigration came on the TV.

What was reported defies any explanation, introduction or whatever else I can give it!

Here... Read...

Attorney General and LDS Latino activist call on Church to take an immigration position

First perhaps let me share my favorite quotes...

Tony Yapias, Latina activist an LDS member said...

"We know in Utah that if you're going to get anything done at the Capitol, you have to go to the Church."

I mean, we all know it's true, but I still can't believe he had the balls to say it on TV!!!

And then the bit about Mark Shurtleff...

Late Monday afternoon, the Attorney General's office confirmed that Mark Shurtleff is also calling on the LDS Church to take a position on this issue.

That's right... The Attorney F*cking General of the State of Utah, the person who is supposed to represent the interests of the people of Utah. This man, experienced in law, chief legal guy in the state of Utah, doesn't have the balls to stand up and make a decision. Either that, or he is proving to all who read that statement, that he is beholden to the leader of the LDS Church.

UTAH! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment