Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Something Completely Different

I spoke a little in my last post about where this blog originated from... The catalyst that actually got it started was a gentleman by the name of Matt, who at the time, went by the name of The Mediocre Gatsby.

I used to work with his wife, and one day, she announced to a group of us, that he wanted her to advertise his blog. I don't know if I checked it right away, but when I did, I was instantly hooked. He has a very unique style and some of his humor takes a while to sink in, but when it does, it's pure genius.

He's an artist too, and right now, he's having a sale on his art. You can view it here.

I'm finding myself partial to a piece at the end which he has entitled, "Here to Stay". I don't know why, but it just speaks to me. I'm thinking I may have to chat with the Mrs about possibly investing in a piece.

Anyway, I'd recommend checking out his art, and if you want to see more of his humor, check out the links to the right for My Religious Blog and the Genius Archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment