Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Best Country

I'm not a country music fan, not by any stretch of the imagination. I've listened to it from time to time though, but I've found in large doses, it makes me cranky.

There are however a couple of good songs out there...

I was going to post this one but I couldn't find a decent version of the video which allowed embedding as well, plus I was worried about offending those among my readers who are of the female persuasion. It does contain the best song lyric though "Shut my mouth, slap your grandma!"

Anyway, it may have been a Seinfeld reference which got me think about this, plus I'm in kind of a weird mood anyway, most likely due to 3 hours at the DMV with 3 kids.

Here's the song in 2nd place on my country music top 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment