Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Time - Bombs and Travel

Mrs Koda went shopping on Monday and as part of the weekly groceries grabbed herself a box of FiberOne chewy bars - the Chocolate flavored variety. Or so she thought....

On arriving home and putting them away, she realized that she had in fact purchased the Chocolate Mocha variety.

Just to share a little background here... I love the taste and smell of coffee. It brings back good memories from events in my past, and, but for one reason I would hang a bag of freshly roasted beans in my car. That one reason is...

Mrs Koda, intensely dislikes the smell of coffee, and on the few occasions that she's tried a coffee flavored foodstuff, she has not enjoyed it at all.

I found out about this last night, when I arrived home from a particularly strenuous workout at the track and had the munchies...

I was offered the FiberOne Chocolate Mocha flavored bars. If I may say, they are absolutely delicious. In addition to all kinds of tasty and chewy ingredients, they also have 9g of dietary fiber, which amounts to 35% of the recommended daily amount.

That was a little over 12 hours ago, and currently there is only one remaining bar in a box which originally held 5. I should add too that my diet over the last 12 hours has included a fair amount of fiber from other sources too.

Folks, there is a ticking time bomb in my stomach right now...

On an unrelated front, I have discovered a way to time travel! I can only do jumps of between 5 and 10 minutes and only in one direction. I'm hoping to find a way to travel in the other direction. Either way, you can expect a full report on it from me tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you are taking care of your pipes. I ate a sample of coffee crisp chocolate today, yummers.

    ReplyDelete