Monday, January 24, 2011

A Nazi Response

Many years ago, during a conversation with my former mother, I made a comment, alluding to the fact that the Iraqi war, and the associated hatred towards Muslims orchestrated by George Bush, was a little Hitler'esqe.

In hindsight I should have said that, but... SHE WAS SOOOOO OFFENDED.

Funny thing is that now you have a self professed Rodeo Clown, spouting off about how everyone he disagrees with a Nazi or a reincarnated version of Hitler, and all those who were offended by inferences made by folks about Bush are suddenly nodding their heads, stroking the upper lips and chins and saying... "Yes, I can totally see that".

I think this commentary by Jon Stewart maybe the best thing I've heard on the matter. And in case my one conservative, Beck loving reader is still around... It's OK to watch, because he goes after a Democrat in the one ;-)

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Word Warcraft
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh, and the increasingly uncommon rational argument.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, it's not just a certain rodeo clown who insists on calling his opponents Nazis (::COUGHFoxCOUGH::). What an odd world we live in.

    ReplyDelete