Friday, January 07, 2011

Friday Flashback

I heard this song the other night. I've been feeling crappy all week, and I was on the verge of sleep while driving back from the gym - although fortunately, I wasn't driving.

This song takes me back to my final year of high school - and particularly to a class trip to Christchurch, New Zealand to study tourism.

It was an interesting trip. For about the 4th or 5th year, I was away from home on my birthday, and I almost preferred it that way.

My girlfriend was in the process of trying to get me to dump her, but she was nice enough for the trip. Not nice enough for me to get a little action, but given her feelings - probably for the best.

This song brings back memories of walking down the streets in the cold, searching for dolphins on a boat ride, and visiting the Christchurch Cathedral.

Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment