Friday, December 28, 2007

The Problem with 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Have you ever done any research into the conspiracy theories around 9/11?

I was on wikipedia a while back and thought it could be a fun topic to look into.

Usually conspiracy nuts put together these theories based on a lot of assumptions and paranoia. They're fun to read, just because they provide a window into the mind of a nut job.

The problem with the 9/11 conspiracies, or at least most of them, is that they make way to much sense. I'd like to think that we have a government that has integrity and will always do the right thing, but quite frankly they have proved anything but over the past decade or so.

My opinion on 9/11 - Something stinks!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I don't at all consider myself a conspiracy theorist... I have a cousin who was and he'd tell me all his theories, but they never really interested me. But I've got to say something is very fishy about the fall of WTC 7.

    The twin towers falling after airplanes hit them is plausible (in my non-scientist mind), but WTC 7 fell without anything hitting it. A simple fire has never and should never cause a building to collapse - it should only cause the contents to burn.

    I'm not even sure that I believe the government was behind it - all I know is the collapse of this building is fishy. If you haven't already, check out http://www.wtc7.net for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks pr0le. That is an interesting site.

    There are definitely far too many questions about this whole event that remain unanswered.

    ReplyDelete